Details to come on the 2016 race!
- How many miles can you complete? The loop is 3.6 miles. Wooded, rolling, wide, crushed rock surface and easy to follow in the dark. We will run in a clockwise direction only. Glow sticks will light the way on the course.
- Participants will be in charge of keeping track of their own laps on a whiteboard. Participate as a team or individual, we will have separate boards for both.
- Refreshments will be supplied by participants, each team or person should bring extra food to share. Please bring your own coolers and beverages plus some extra.
- All will be required to wear a light of some kind for safety.
- All will need to sign a waiver to participate in potentially hazardous event on JCC property.
- Awards will be minimal and more for bragging rights.
- This event is $10 and pre-registration is preferred.
- There will be an opportunity to purchase a race T-shirt on a pre-order basis. Shirts will be $20. The order deadline will be October 17. They will be cool, I promise (logo above).
- There will be indoor bathroom facilities available from 7 p.m.-9 a.m.+
- Please bring tents, tables, chairs…
- No fires or alcohol will be allowed
- There will be power available, but limited
- I will communicate via email leading up to the race. I might ask some to bring extra supplies for all like batteries, bug spray, etc. I will assign these as necessary!
- Please bring your own first aid supplies. Limited volunteers will be available, please bring a support person if you feel like you will need assistance.
- If you are interested in participating, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so I can put you in an email group and you can receive updates and requests.
- Please tell your friends!