Saturday, November 2-3, 2019
Registration opens August 1st on http://www.ultrasignup.com
- How many miles can you complete? The loop is 3.6 miles. Wooded, rolling, wide, crushed rock surface and easy to follow in the dark. We will run in a clockwise direction only. Glow sticks will light the way on the course.
- Participants will be in charge of keeping track of their own laps on a whiteboard.
- Refreshments will be a group effort- please bring food to share if you can!
- All will be required to wear a light of some kind for safety.
- Awards will be minimal and more for bragging rights.
- This event is $35
- There will be an opportunity to purchase a race T-shirt on a pre-order basis. Shirts will be $15. The order deadline will be October 18. They will be cool, I promise (logo above).
- There will be indoor bathroom facilities available from 7 p.m.-9 a.m.+
- Please bring tents, tables, chairs…
- No fires or alcohol will be allowed
- There will be power available, but limited
- I will communicate via email leading up to the race.
- Please bring your own first aid supplies. Limited volunteers will be available, please bring a support person if you feel like you will need assistance.
- Please tell your friends!